Today, our company's merchandise marketing guru Alex Peruzzi stopped by Morning Living to show off our latest Halloween crafts and decor and we asked our listeners to share their favorite decoration ideas. Here are some of the best!
- Karen in Michigan shines a light for local trick-or-treaters by setting out candles and stoking a small bonfire in the yard. No time to craft? Try Martha's spooky pumpkin luminarias.
- Annette in Maryland sets out straw, old clothes, and other materials so that Halloween visitors can help her family build scarecrows. Get inspired by this frightfully fun version!
- Linda in New Jersey wows her party guests by serving her signature chicken pot pie in a hollowed out pumpkin. For a sweet alternative, check out these cute mini-pumpkin soufflés.
- Spider webs stretch across the porches of Leslie in Florida and Laurie in Ohio. You can build your own with rope or twine, and deck the walls with these creepy crawlers.
- Annemarie in Florida helps her kids make plywood ghosts to haunt her house. You can customize the look of these graveyard ghouls to make them friendly or frightful.
Here's an array of cool Martha Stewart Halloween crafts. The glittered crafts are available through Grandin Road and the other crafts are sold at Michaels.
Tell us the things that make you go "Boo!" by posting your comments!