Are you a big summertime reader? Whether you're looking for something to take to the beach or a book club, literary guru Diana Page Jordan has got suggestions for you! The host of Open Book with Diana Page Jordan joined us on Morning Living to share her summer 2010 book selections. Check them out below!
• HOUSE RULES by Jodi Picoult – A literary thriller centered around a young man born with difficult challenges.
• HANK ZIPZER: A BRAND-NEW ME by Henry Winkler and Lin Oliver– A young adult read co-authored by actor Henry Winkler that's appropriate for all ages.
• MY NAME IS MEMORY by Ann Brashares – A literary adventure story through time that's all about male/female relationships.
• HEART OF THE MATTER by Emily Giffin – A chick-read that teaches lessons about how we treat ourselves when going through emotional crises.
• WOMEN FOOD AND GOD by Geneen Roth – A non-fiction read about following your dreams. (Others in this category include THE NINE ROOMS OF HAPPINESS by Lucy Danziger & Dr Catherine Birndorf and STEERING BY STARLIGHT by Martha Beck.)
• THIS TIME TOGETHER by Carol Burnett – A humorous biography by a famous comedienne.