Sick of your makeup wearing off during the day because it's 800 degrees out? Want to achieve that gorgeous sun-kissed glow without the cancer risks? On Tuesday's "Living in Style," we were joined by Paula Dorf, founder of Paula Dorf Cosmetics, and Eliza Petrescu, celebrity eyebrow designer, who offered suggestions for how to achieve a fabulous summer face. Here are my favorite clips from the show:
- Do something unexpected. While recently vacationing in Peru, Robert fell in love all the bright, brilliant colors he saw. Taking inspiration from his trip, he plans to wear a colorful, stiched belt with a tuxedo. This is a great way to add unexpected pop of color to the typically dark and nuetral suit or tuxedo.
- What's In and What's Out?! Let stripes take over your closet and get rid of those awful solids! You will look so sleek by adding some groove to your style.
- Why do women wear makeup? According to Paula, there is one reason women wear makeup ... HOPE! Give yourself a jumpstart and refresh your makeup supply with new and different products and shades.
- It's all about blending. You can wear as much makeup as your want if you blend properly.
- Get the perfect primer. Apply primer before foundation for a longer-lasting look.
- Missing that vacation glow? Use a tinted moisturizer on the face or a light bronzer and just dust all around the face.
- How to get the perfect brow? Stay as close as possible to your natural shape.
Missed Tuesday's show? No problem. It re-airs today at 4pm ET.